Monday, February 11, 2008

Difficult Questions

Sometimes it's hard to answer Lilia's questions (and no, she hasn't gotten around to asking about sex yet). Here are some from the last month:

1. "How does my body make my owas all better?"
2. "Why did Granddad Owen die?"
3. (After singing a song about a man crying out out to a rabbit): "Why is he crying?"
4. "How does a house go up?"
5. "Why do Grandmary and Grandpa John live so far away?"

Of course I had to attempt to explain them all . . . The house question was probably the easiest to try to answer.

And just to prepare: Have any of you out there with little ones had to explain already about the birds and the bees? Or Santa Claus?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill,

Regarding where babies came from, just don't make the mistake I did when I launched into a discussion about humanoid evolution.

Your three year old comment afterwards, "Brian, remember all the fun we had when we were monkeys?"

Dad