Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Comments . . .

Mom--our email address hasn't changed; we'll bring swimsuits

Dad--I figured it'd be cold . . . not sure we actually have the kind of cold weather clothes MN demands anymore, but figure we can get some there (??)

Jennifer--Kindergarten here is the equivalent of US preschool--runs from age 3 to age 6 or so (there is no "Kindergarten" year in German schools)

Allison--Thanks for the moral support . . . it's hard to look forward to the trip, but I'll sure be happy when we get to Mom and Dad's!

Andrew--unfortunately we haven't met any kids yet Lilia's age (it's been cold though, so not a lot of kids are hanging around outside.) She's definitely missing having some play buddies. :(

And an additional note: There are actually nineteen categories of trash here in Biberach . . .

2 comments:

Drew said...

Not sure when I go back east. When I go west I get up really early and just try to be really active the day before I fly...then I usually can sleep on the plane. Then I go into trip mode...get up kinda early, sight see sight see sight see, fall asleep right before dinner time ;-), then get up for the evening and go do fun stuff...repeat!

Drew said...

and by east I mean west. And by "not sure" I usually jsut let the jet lag hit me. It usually means I get up at 5am, which is nice...work is a lot quieter then!