It's getting harder to blog.
Johanna is waking up to the world--unfurling seems like a good descriptor--and when she is awake she is no longer content just to sit on my lap and gaze straight ahead of her. She wants action! (And when Lilia is home in the afternoons, which is when Johanna usually takes a good nap, it is really impossible since a little finger keeps poking in while I try to type and a small voice shouts at me, "Mama, Johanna is asleep, it's Mama and Lilia time!!")
I can get Johanna to take a nap in the mornings . . . . if I lie down next to her and sleep myself. Sounds ideal? Well, it is awfully nice especially if we have had a really restless night. But someone has to clean up the kitchen sometime.
Speaking of Johanna, I hear "mep mep mep" coming from the bassinette. Have to finish later . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment