Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We Have a "Due Date"

We have the green light to go ahead and plan our move to the new house on August 15. Anybody want to come and help pack? ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great!!! (For a minutes there, I had a different idea when you said "due date")!! Wish we could be there to help. Love, Mom

Gretchen said...

I thought the same thing with the words Due Date.... A moving date is exciting too!

Holbie said...

ha ha ha. you had me fooled with "due date".

Congrats on the move. Let me know when I can plan my vacation to Germany! (hoping to visit for about a week when Rachel is near 3 and Jonas is 5)

The Burris Family said...

Ditto. Started thinking you were having a third!

Drew said...

Woo!

So by the middle of September you'll be sick of your new house and you'll want to spend a weekend in Munich wearing traditional Bavarian clothing and drinking Masses of beer, jaaaaaa?

Jaaaaa???