Cuka's major (only?) hobby is sleeping. She does like to go on walks, too . . . most of the time she is good, but sometimes her hound heritage gets the better of her and she tries to take off into the woods after squirrels or cats. Lilia is big enough and strong enough to walk Cuka by herself, but Johanna isn't. Well, not yet anyway. Lilia has been overall very good with Cuka so far, and has even taught her to sit, come, and lie down (at least, Cuka does it if Lilia has dog treats).
On another note, I am very glad to see that Blogger has finally improved the photo upload interface . . . perhaps I will consider doing a little more blogging if it doesn't take all evening to load up a couple of snapshots.
OK, and speaking of the dog, I'd better take her out for one last "Gassigehen" before bed. Good night!
|
2 comments:
Benefit on insomnia: finding your new blog post, a bright spot in the night. XOXO
Enjoy the dog! I love her name!
Post a Comment