Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update


Been awhile since I've posted . . . somehow I'm not having a relaxing pre-Christmas time, since five work projects are coalescing to reach a critical point at the same time, plus I'm trying to squeeze in 10 physical therapy appointments for IT tendinitis before the end of December, plus trying to stay on top of Lilia's social calendar (Christmas parties and birthday party planning . . . she is already so excited about everything Christmas- and birthday-related that she's having trouble sleeping).

We definitely have had some fun over the past month--we had a visit from my dear friend Gaby from Heidelberg.  I stupidly forgot to take any pictures while she was here, but we were all delighted to see her. While she was here we also had our "American Thanksgiving" at fellow ex-pats' Joey and Margot's house, and I at least ate way too much, also, of course, in line with tradition.

Anyway, here are a few recent pictures:


Lilia and Johanna in their Halloween costumes



Me trying to carve our pumpkin for Halloween



Lilia and Johanna at the latern parade on St. Martin's Day



A proud Lilia shows off her completed puzzle of Europe


 
 
 
Lilia and Johanna having fun with a blanket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's so good to see you posting again & the pictures of the girls are wonderful. We miss you all very much! December will always be a favorite month for Lilia.
xoxoxox, Mom

Drew said...

Busy in MV too. :(

The Burris Family said...

Been wondering what you guys had been up to! Glad to see you are posting again.

Beth and John said...

Cute pictures of the girls! I like their Halloween costumes. :)