We are having big pangs of "lonesome" looking at these pretty gals.
Love the pics AND your tile in your kitchen!!
I love both pics! What is the occasion for the new "dwess"? Did you get it at that children's shop we stopped at in downtown Biberach? I miss my lovely blond granddaughters!!! xoxoxo, Mom
They really are beautiful little girls! I always enjoy reading your blogs even though I hardly ever comment. I especially like seeing the photos!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We are having big pangs of "lonesome" looking at these pretty gals.
Love the pics AND your tile in your kitchen!!
I love both pics! What is the occasion for the new "dwess"? Did you get it at that children's shop we stopped at in downtown Biberach? I miss my lovely blond granddaughters!!! xoxoxo, Mom
They really are beautiful little girls! I always enjoy reading your blogs even though I hardly ever comment. I especially like seeing the photos!
Post a Comment