Are they reading English or German? Your German seems to be very good, but then again I don't speak German so how would I know. I loved the pictures of the girls.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the great pictures! Gram June loved them as much as we did.Gram actually thought Johanna was a doll at first. Indeed, she is THAT cute!
My girls have an outfit from that same LeTop collection! Great picking, John and Mary!
Correction: the hat is from Auntie Beth & Uncle John. By the way, why is Lilia wearing a crown--her half birthday???Love you & can't wait to see both dollies in person. xoxox Mom
Cute kids! Auntie Beth and Nora are getting excited to play with Lilia and Johanna at the lake.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are they reading English or German? Your German seems to be very good, but then again I don't speak German so how would I know. I loved the pictures of the girls.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the great pictures! Gram June loved them as much as we did.
Gram actually thought Johanna was a doll at first. Indeed, she is THAT cute!
My girls have an outfit from that same LeTop collection! Great picking, John and Mary!
Correction: the hat is from Auntie Beth & Uncle John. By the way, why is Lilia wearing a crown--her half birthday???
Love you & can't wait to see both dollies in person. xoxox Mom
Cute kids! Auntie Beth and Nora are getting excited to play with Lilia and Johanna at the lake.
Post a Comment