Haven't written much lately, I realize . . . there are a couple of reasons for this . . . mostly because of trying to get stuff in order for the last two weeks of work. I have a lot to finish up. Also, Thorsten needs to use the computer in the evenings for some work stuff as well so we are already playing tug-of-war with the laptop. The first week in June we will also be away on vacation with no internet (a good thing!! :) so I might not have a chance to post too much until after we get back . . . I hope my four regular readers (you know who you are!!) will hang on until then.
Also, another potential complication is that I bought my laptop with my fellowship money, and according to the terms of the fellowship, any durable equipment bought during the fellowship term is actually the property of the fellow's supervisor, unless he or she deems otherwise. I haven't brought this issue up yet with my boss but I will have to by the end of the week. I hope he says he doesn't want my "compootah" and I can keep it, but you never know!! If he wants it, I'm going to have a hard time posting!
1 comment:
JIll,
Tell your boss that you are willing to return the "computah"
to him but inform him that Lilia "puked" on it a couple of times. That may change his mind.
Grampa John
Post a Comment